Returning to this web site?
Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to course you’ll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on ewant.
Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in if it is available for enrollment.
- From now on you will only need to enter your email address (will be used as your username) and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
※You can also get access to ewant using your account with Google or Facebook by clicking on “sign-in with Google” or “sign-in with Facebook” tab without going through the above-mentioned process. Please note that once you signed in ewant using these alternatives, you need to click on the tab of your choice (G+ or FB) next time you log in ewant. If you try to enter your email address or password with Google or Facebook on this page while you were actually logged in through these tabs, you won’t be able to get in.