本課程先解構傳統的行銷理論，透過案例分析，引領學生觀察與思考行銷模式的成功與失敗原因。在對於行銷理論與模式具備正確理解與認知後，再啟發學員將創意挹注於行銷模式之中。更進一步，說明近年來提倡的「行銷3.0」觀念以及如何以創意架構行銷模式，讓行銷除了成為獲益的重要來源外，也能將產品與創作者的初衷傳遞給顧客，進而深植人心。語言：中文 字幕：繁體中文 簡體中文 英文Creative Marketing
This course first analyzes conventional marketing theories; through case studies, students are led to observe and think of successes and failures that result from marketing models. After being equipped with the correct understanding and developing an awareness for marketing theories and models, students are then inspired to put their creativity into marketing models. Furthermore, the “Marketing 3.0” concept that has been promoted over recent years and structures of creative marketing models are described to allow students to deliver products and intentions of creators to customers and to win over their hearts. Language: ChineseVideo Subtitles: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, English, Thai
1. Based on basic discourse of marketing theories, students will effectively understand the development and evolution of marketing models.
2. With systematic methods of introduction, evolution of marketing theories in each stage will be understood by students. At the same time, students are inspired to put their creativity into the existing foundation.
3. The essence of creative marketing is further introduced to industries, governments, and academia for further exploration, and the structure of design thinking is taught in the course to focus on human needs. In the learning process, new solutions to each issue are looked for to bring out more possibilities.
現職: 銘傳大學金融科技學院 助理教授
Course Instructor Introduction
Professor Li Chih-Je
Assistant Professor, the School of Financial Technology and Applications at Ming Chuan University (Present)
Class Mentor, and Assistant Professor PhD Program of Creative Industry, Bussiness Management Department, Shih Chien University
Commissioner, Indigenous Comprehensive Development Fund Commission
Consultant, International Cooperation and Development Fund
Educational Background: Doctor of Philosophy in Law
Financial Technology and Data Analyses
Business Management and Marketing Strategies
Creative Industry Planning and Implementation
Director-general of Taiwan Academy of Banking and Finance; Director, Mainland Finance Research Office
Planning Commissioner of Orchid Logistics Center, Council of Agriculture, Executive Yuan
第1週:行銷基本功 Marketing Basics
第2週:創意行銷1.0 Creative Marketing 1.0
第3週:創意行銷2.0 Creative Marketing 2.0
第4週:創意行銷3.0 Creative Marketing 3.0
第5週:文化、創意與行銷 Culture, Creativity and Marketing
第6週:行銷成果的檢視與再創新 Marketing Result Examination and Recreation
1. Online quizzes (75%)：Quizzes for the first five weeks for students to take on their own.
2. Final report (25%)： Outlines of discussion questions related to course content will be given. Please submit the final report according to the requirements.
Students interested in exploring “marketing” and “combined creative marketing” are welcome to take the course.